Tropical Lanka Tour Package 10 Days / 9 Night
Rate Per Day $50
Tropical Lanka Tours
– Transport in Air Condition Vehicle
– Local Transportation
– Professional Driver
– Professional Guide
Not Include ✖
– Entrance Fee
– Hotels (Accommodation)
– Guide Gratuity
– Visa to Sri Lanka
Day 01 - Arrival / Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage / Sigiriya Lion Rock
Day 02 - Minneriya Safari / Hiriwaduna Village Safari / Anuradhapura
After breakfast visit Minneriya national park to do a safari by jeep. There are about 300 wild elephants, wild buffaloes, wild boar, spotted deer, sloth bear, sambhar, leopards
- , crocodiles, jackals, nine kinds of amphibians, 25 kinds of reptiles, 160 species of birds, 26 varieties of fishes, butterflies recorded from the Minneriya national park.
- Afternoon explore the rural village of Hiriwaduwa. The tour begins with a beautiful trek to a manmade reservoir. After boat ride, hop into a bullock carl alongside paddy fields and rural vegetable plantations to a traditional village house, where you will enjoy an authentic Sri Lankan lunch.
- After completion proceed to Anuradhapura.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Anuradhapura.
Day 03 - Anuradhapura Ancient City / Trinco
Day 04 - Marble Beach / Hot Water Wells / Koneswaram Temple / Boat Tours
Leave for Trincomalee and visit Koneswaram temple, hot water wells and pigeon Island.
- Next visit to Dambulla cave temple. The beautifully painted cave temple of Dambulla were designated a UNESCO world heritage site in 1991. The walls and ceilings of the caves are adorned with paintings depicting religious and secular themes.
- Koneswaram temple surrounded by the dramatic swami rock and gokana bay, the classical- medieval complex is the Trinco’s biggest draw. The site is major hind pilgrimage center, and one of the Pancha Ishwarams build in Sri Lanka to honor one of the principle deities of Hinduism.
- Visit Kanniya hot wells comprise seven warm natural springs enclosed in seven square- shaped wells. The spring water is thought to have therapeutic properties; those with skin problems or ailments such as arthritis and rheumatism come here looking for a relief.
- After lunch visit national park of pigeon island. This rocky island has to two small beaches and is a major draw among tourist for the excellent snorkeling opportunities in the shallow waters of the bay, live coral and still be seen here in addition to a number of tropical fish species and other marine life.
- Dinner and overnight at Trincomalee.
Day 05 - Sun, Sand & Beach Relax at Pasikuda Beach
- After breakfast and leave for Pasikuda for leisure at your beach resort.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Pasikuda.