Luxury Honeymoon Tour Packages 8 Days / 7 Night
Rate Per Day $50
Luxury Honeymoon Tour
– Transport in Air Condition Vehicle
– Local Transportation
– Professional Driver
– Professional Guide
Not Include ✖
– Entrance Fee
– Hotels (Accommodation)
– Guide Gratuity
– Visa to Sri Lanka
Day 01 - Airport pickup / Pinnawala elephant orphanage / Dambulla cave temple / Sigiriya
Day 02 - Sigiriya Lion Rock / Nalanda Gedige / Matale Spice Garden / Kanyan Dance / Kandy
- After breakfast you climb the Sigiriya lion rock. Sigiriya is a world heritage site and the 5th century fortress in the sky which is perhaps the most fantastic single wonder of the island. It is also knows as lion rock because of the huge lion that used to stand at the entrance to the place on the summit of the 600 foot high rock on rock on its summit arume the foundations of the royal place. Water tanks to supply water and all other bulding and at the edges the guardhouses.
- Afternoon visit Kandy via Matale en route visit Nalanda gedige which is the earliest all stone building found in Sri Lanka. It is an amalgamation of hindu and Buddhist architecture.
- Lunch en route at local restaurant
- Visit Matale spice garden and experience the spices of Sri Lanka. Early evening witness a cultural dance performance.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Kandy.
Day 03 - Kandy / Temple of the Tooth / Kithulgala Water Rafting
After breakfast visit temple of the tooth relic where located at the heart of the Kandy town right
- before the green waters of the nuwara wewa. The temple’s white washed walls with tops shaped
like that of clouds surround the temple ground. The wonder around the lake and the streets of
Kandy getting a feel of this wonderful city.
- Lunch en route at a local restaurant
- Visit Kithulgala, the stretch of Kelaniya river around Kithulgala is considered to be the best
place for whitewater rafting in Sri Lanka. The main raftins stretch is about 4 km(3 miles) long
and rapids vary from grade 3 to 5 depending on rainfall. The scenery is spectacular, forest
covered hills, deep gorgeous plnging down to the Kelaniya river.
- Dinner and overnight at Kithulgala.
Day 04 - Kithulgala / Horton Plains National Park / Udawalawe
After early breakfast leave for Horton plains national park. Horton plains national park is
- undoubtedly one of the world’s best nature reserves and eco-tourism venues in Sri Lanka. It lies
within the central hills, declared a UNESCO world (natural) site in 2010. The plain also features
many interesting attractions such as ‘baker falls’, chimney pool and the famous worlds end (a
3700 ft. sheer drop that offers fabulous views of the tea estates below and all the way out to the
distance southern coastline).
- Proceed to Udawalawe after a long journey. Check in to hotel and we suggest that you spend the
rest of the day relaxing and enjoying the beauty of the natural surroundings.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel Udawalawe.
Day 05 - Udawalawe National Park / Weligama Beach
After early breakfast set out on a jeep safari into the Udawalawe national park. According to
- wildlife reports there are about 500 elephants in the park and they often roam in herds of up to
100. The riches within the park and do not end there; flocks of samba deer, wild buffaloes,
bandicoots, foxes, water-monitor lizards, crocodiles, sloth bears, the occasional leopards and a
wealth of reptiles and birds can also be observed in their natural habitats.
- Lunch enroute local restaurant
- After safari you will be proceed to south coast corner of Sri Lanka. Visit the sleepy fishing town
Weligama. It is famous for the fishing technique used by the fishermen of the village. The stills
are carved with notches to help fishermen climb up to their crossbar, where they carefully
balance themselves as they fish.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Bentota.